- Hallmark would have gone out of business back in in 1947
- St. Patrick’s day would be a National Holiday.
- So would the day after Superbowl Sunday.
- Valentine’s day would be abolished.
- “She irritates me“, “she talks too much” and “she expects me to get on with her parents” would be valid grounds for divorce.
- The top-selling vacuum cleaner would be a riding model.
- Synchronized swimming and Ice-Dance would be removed from the Olympics.
- They would be replaced with Lawnmower racing, dwarf tossing and beer drinking.
- The Triathlon would consist of all three.
- Cats would be an endangered species.
Still think it’s a man’s world? Visit Saudi Arabia – where they have their women right where they want them…