As well as being unable to spell the word “Viagra”, spammers seem to be lacking in the finer points of written English. Here are some of the more hilarious examples that I have received lately, along with my possible interpretations.
- Gain the enormous sensual vibe in your relationships – a Pontiac Vibe, perhaps?
- Your wife won’t recognize your “friend” – Who was that masked man?
- Show the world the giant you’ve been hiding – The monster in the cupboard, perhaps?
- Your enlarged package will satisfy her to no end – The UPS man will be pleased…
- Change your garden tool into a POWER DRILL – Of what use would that be in the garden?
- Be the Stallion you’ve always wanted to be – So you can feed me hay and keep me in the shed?
- Your woman will be astonished by your instrument – Nice Violin you’ve got there.
- Takke a vieew off malee heaalth reeform rebates – Duuuude, your keyboaaaard is broooken.
- Where adding a few inches could mean changing your life for the good. – Great! I’ve always wanted to be a bit taller.