The typical woman’s handbag contains:
- Hand sanitizer. How did we survive before this was invented?
- Pills for all occasions
- A purse
- A white iPhone. It seems that every woman under the age of fifty has a white iPhone. For some odd reason it is usually in a pink case. The majority of women don’t use the “smart” features.
- Roll of kitchen towels
- Mop & bucket
- Receipts for every purchase of the last three months.
- Some kind of mirror.
- A HUGE bunch of keys (the typical mom has more keys than the typical jailor)
The typical man’s pockets contain:
- Loose change (unless he has children)
- Wallet or billfold
- A pocketknife. Every boy over twelve has one. Every boy under twelve wants one. It’s a mystery.
- Phone (usually a cheap one — men don’t “need to talk”) — usually belt-mounted.
- Pocket Fluff. Nobody knows where this comes from.
Now you know.