I want to tell the world about someone who is very special to me.
- She is good company, even when I am not.
- She understands that sometimes I just need to be left on my own for a while.
- She never scorns my humble creative efforts or heaps derison upon my dreams.
- She makes getting up in the morning worthwhile, and coming to bed at the end of the day bearable.
- She makes Christmas… Christmas.
- She is not “the wind beneath my wings; she *is* my wings.
- She never berates me; nagging is a foreign language to her.
- She is my muse. When she is away from me, my creative spark is extinguished.
- She has taught me that it is often better to be happy than to be right.
- She doesn’t try to correct my driving. She just sits and quietly trusts. I love that quality about her.
- She always takes the lead… in respecting me.
- She makes God look so… winsome.
- She never complains to others about me.
- She makes me… the best that I can be
Merry Christmas Darling.