It is said that the majority of Muslims are a peace-loving folk.
I believe that to be essentially true.
It is loudly trumpeted that radicals are a tiny minority of the 1.6 Billion people on the planet.
I’m not so sure about that one.
Even if only one percent of Muslims are radical, that means that there are 16 million radicals running around Planet Earth causing mayhem: Sixteen Million. And even if it is only one-tenth of one percent that is more than One and a half Million. That is greater than the population of Philadelphia. But so far, the “tiny minority” theory is still only a theory. So let’s put that to the test, shall we?
If you are a Muslim, you are cordially invited to take this quiz:
- Do you believe that Cartoonists who depict Mohammed should be prosecuted?
- Do you view Al Qaeda with any degree of admiration?
- Do you support the prosecution of those who disagree with your beliefs?
- Do you believe that Honor killings of women can sometimes be justified?
- Do you support the execution of those who disagree with your beliefs?
- Do you support Shari law in Islamic countries?
- Do you have positive or mixed feelings about Osama Bin Laden?
- Do you think that America “had it coming” on 9/11?
- Do you believe that suicide bombings targeting civilians can sometimes be justified?
If you answered ANY of these questions in the affirmative, then yes, you are a radical.
It’s not a matter of whether one is “radical” or not; it a matter of degree. You may not have perpetrated evil, and I do not hold you responsible for it, but you are, at the very least, in agreement with those who are. A sympathizer.
And that makes you part of the problem.