A few days ago the good folks at Kixeye rolled out some improvements to Vega Conflict: The first and most obvious change is a new screen layout: The “Blueprints” icon has been moved from the bottom-left menu to the top right of the screen. It has been replaced with the “crafting” icon, which gives you direct access to the Workshop.
- Good News: Blood Amber icon moved from top left to right. Bad News: your Blood Amber balance is no longer shown – you have to open the Blood amber screen to see your balance.
- Good News: It is more possible to reach the Fleet Management screen from planet and sector view without going through Base View. Bad News: “Recent Hulls” is only available in base view. There is no good reason for this, so I assume that it is a bug that will be fixed in the next upgrade.
- In sector view, planet pop-up shows level of next spawn.
- Crafting Dependencies on Event hulls have now been removed. This means that I can now upgrade my Ragnarok Carrier without have to unlock the Valhalla, for example. I am glad that they fixed this one.
- They got rid of that ridiculous “Claim” screen when opening a strongbox – hurrah!