With tongue only partly in cheek…
- Most of the world’s shopping malls would go out of business.
- Hallmark wouldn’t exist.
- Every girl between sixteen and twenty-two would be required to wear miniskirts in public.
- From twenty-two to twenty-eight, they would be required to wear dresses.
- Throw pillows and cushions would be made illegal.
- Cats would be an endangered species.
- Dogs would be doubly tax-deductible, since they are both home Security devices and dependents.
- As a public health measure, overweight women would not be allowed in restaurants unless they worked there.
- They would also be banned from wearing yoga pants.
- “She won’t stop talking” would be grounds for divorce.
- So would a fractious mother-in-law.
- The 14th of February would be just another day.
- Superbowl Sunday and the 14th of March would be national holidays.
- Nagging would be considered as a form of domestic violence.
- No laundry hamper would ever have a lid.